B&S MRP CC - TRADED

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Matthew Gaunt
pro musician
pro musician

B&S MRP CC - TRADED

Post by Matthew Gaunt »

Lacquer MRP cc tuba. In very good condition with a few dings and one dent. Plays really well. Used in Milwaukee Symphony this season. Open to trade possibilities. Comes with gig bag. Pickup just outside Chicago. May be ok to ship but shipping cost covered by purchaser. $11,500

Can email or add photos tomorrow

Update has been traded!
Last edited by Matthew Gaunt on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faculty
Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University
Northern Illinois University
Wheaton College
https://www.music.northwestern.edu/facu ... thew-gaunt
CC
pro musician
pro musician

Re: B&S MRP CC

Post by CC »

I had a chance to play this horn earlier this week and wanted to give an unsolicited opinion on it. This is a terrific example of this model, and I would even go as far to say that this is the best example I’ve played of the MRPCC after having played about a dozen or so. Very much worth a look if anyone is on the fence.
Chris Combest
Nashville, TN
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: B&S MRP CC

Post by bort »

Matt is great... if he says it's good, believe it!