K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $70 + shipping

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $70 + shipping

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell a like new K&M sitting tuba stand.

It came in the mail on on July 6th, but in the end, my tuba ended up sitting too high. This seems to be at fault of the tuba, as the lead pipe is too high. Instead of going through the hassle of sending it back, I would rather sell it outright.

New, you can purchase these stands for $109.00, excluding shipping. I would like to sell this for $90.00, which excludes shipping.

Feel free to get a hold of me if you are interested. I have pictures that are readily available.
Last edited by thebrandyman on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $90 + shipping

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi everyone,

Quite a few of you have reached out to inquire about the stand, which is great, but have unfortunately been turned away due to the situation I had with the stand.

I had a friend who is in town today help out, and after measuring a few things, our final "verdict" (I had been told this by a few people but wasn't exactly sure at the moment) is that with the way I play the tuba when I am utilizing shelf liner/sticky pads, the tuba rests at a much lower height than it does when I try and use the stand. In other words, the lead pipe is too high for me to utilize the stand.

I apologize for all the confusion. I have updated the original advertisement to reflect everything. Nonetheless, this is 100% a sitting stand.

I have lowered the price to $90. I am also willing to consider (reasonable) offers that one may have. Feel free to get a hold of me if you are interested.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $80 + shipping

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi everyone,

The stand is still available. Bump for a price drop!
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $70 + shipping

Post by thebrandyman »

Bump for a price drop!
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: K&M Sitting Tuba Stand: $70 + shipping

Post by thebrandyman »

Bump