Willson 2900 TA for Sale (Euro Shank)- $5400+Shipping

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jmcniven
lurker
lurker

Willson 2900 TA for Sale (Euro Shank)- $5400+Shipping

Post by jmcniven »

Returning to this post after a year to test the waters to sell my Willson 2900. The horn was purchased in October 2016 and received by myself in February 2017. It’s been through the last three semesters of my undergrad in Euphonium Performance and the year of my Master's degree and I’m looking to sell/trade for something different. No dings or dents. There is some tarnish on the bell but the horn would be cleaned before being sold. Buyer pays shipping. Located in the Tampa, Florida area. Comes with a Willson 6 1/2 AL and Denis Wick SM4MX mouthpiece in gold plating and a hard case. More pictures on request!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jmcniven on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jerryleejr
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Willson 2900 TA for Sale (Euro Shank)- $5400+Shipping

Post by Jerryleejr »

Location?
Kanstul 991 Custom
Always room for more....
jmcniven
lurker
lurker

Post by jmcniven »

Located in Central Florida between Orlando and Tampa. Updated in the post. Thanks!
davidgonzalez
lurker
lurker

Post by davidgonzalez »

PM sent
jmcniven
lurker
lurker

Post by jmcniven »

Bumping my post. I have a week to sell this horn!
jmcniven
lurker
lurker

Post by jmcniven »

Bumping this post for an update after the past year!