WTB: Old Doug Elliott Shank Bookmark and Share

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)

WTB: Old Doug Elliott Shank

Postby the elephant » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:44 pm

I need a very specific Doug Elliott shank from yesteryear. He no longer makes these, though I am sure he would make one on special order, but this is an experiment. If it works out I will see whether Doug would replicate the part for me in the old style and system.

Until I know I want to spend the money on a custom made one, can anyone sell (or loan or rent or whatever) to me one of Doug's old T7E shanks? Perhaps a trade for another old DE shank? I have several on hand that might be of interest to one of you guys.

I have the cup and rim I want, so I am trying to avoid purchasing a whole mouthpiece.*

So a T7E shank? How about a T5E?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Let me know what you have. Thanks! :tuba:

* If you have a 132-4N rim (gold, silver, lexan), a T cup in good condition, and the above shank (T7E or T5E) and are open to a trade I have some old Marcinkiewicz and Deck mouthpieces I never use for anything that might interest you. A direct trade might work for us. Let me know...
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Re: WTB: Old Doug Elliott Shank

Postby the elephant » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Bump!
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Return to Wanting To Buy/Seeking