4+1 CC tuba

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

4+1 CC tuba

Post by Tabor »

I have this cool tuba for sale. I guess I put it in the off site forum (which is true, as it is posted elsewhere, but I check in here every once in a while too) It has a King 1241 body and valves with a 19.5 inch Holton bell, so it is a very similar size to the Conn 52/54/56 and Eastman 4/4 type tubas, York Eb Monster, York 33, Holton Monster Eb, standard Bb, and others. The rotor is B&S and is a flat whole step.

I think it has a nice combination of breadth and focus to the sound. The highs seem easy to me and the lows are pretty darn fun. I am asking $5715. I will consider trades for part of that price on a case-by-case basis.

It is located in Springfield, MA at the moment. I am willing to drive a little for someone seriously looking for a tuba and who wants to try it, and willing to drive a little more for a group of tuba players who want to give it a toot, as long as one player is looking for a CC tuba.

Last edited by Tabor on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Re: 5+1 CC tuba

Post by Tabor »

Mark Finley wrote:5+1=6?
:D yeah...no.

5 valves (4+1)
Tubas