Flint CL: ol' Eb Conn Helicon

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
humBell
4 valves
4 valves

Flint CL: ol' Eb Conn Helicon

Post by humBell »

Conn Helicon... Would that make it a Heli-Conn?

Sorry...

Anyway, these don't seem to be so common, and my eyes hurt trying to trace the circuit... Am i right to think it goes leadpipe, 1st valve, mts, 3rd valve, 2nd valve, bugle?

https://flint.craigslist.org/msg/d/1886 ... 24294.html

Would the pictures here be worth putting in the Helicon Horn dorn thread as well?
Thanks for playing!
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Re: Flint CL: ol' Eb Conn Helicon

Post by windshieldbug »

Mouthpipe (it looks like) goes into 2:

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
humBell
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Flint CL: ol' Eb Conn Helicon

Post by humBell »

windshieldbug wrote:Mouthpipe (it looks like) goes into 2:
Thanks for the picture!

From far away, it does look like that. The post has a close up of the joint, perhaps because it has gotten a new lead pipe, and though it close enough one isn't 100% sure it is the mouthpipe, it is going into the first valve, though at an abnormal angle from the second valve side of the first valve casing. In both the illustration and photo, it is pretty clear that the bugle comes out of the 2nd valve, and at least with only 3 valves, how often does a valve appear in another valve's circuit? Sorry, not only my eyes hurt, so does my brain trying to make sense of it all.

That's why i think it way cool.
Thanks for playing!