SOLD Besson 994, price drop

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
olaness1
bugler
bugler

SOLD Besson 994, price drop

Post by olaness1 »

I'm selling a Besson 994 Bb tuba in silver, made in 1997. Just serviced and cleaned, it is in top condition with only minor cosmetic blemishes. Having a very clear tone from top to bottom, the low notes with lots of valves down speak quicker and easier than on many other 994s I have tried. Overall a very nice instrument, and it comes with a hardcase (which has a repair to the handle). Pictures and a video of me playing it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nx72snern7je ... q0Dsa?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Shipping not a problem. Instrument is in the UK (near Liverpool), and I'm asking a reduced price of £3500. Pound is currently in bad shape, so this is a lot of tuba for the money!

Currently priced up shipping another tuba to the US, which came to £254 to Pittsburg, so this isn't as steep as many thinks.

Ola
Last edited by olaness1 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Re: Besson 994, price drop

Post by olaness1 »

Price drop bump
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Post by olaness1 »

A little update on here regarding shipping also.

I sent another tuba to the US only this week. Left my hands on Monday morning, and by Thursday morning it was safe in the recipient's hands. Smooth sailing.

Ola
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Post by olaness1 »

Bump
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Post by olaness1 »