For sale: Yamaha 641 BBb 4/4 $3700

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dejhanerabrown
lurker
lurker

For sale: Yamaha 641 BBb 4/4 $3700

Post by dejhanerabrown »

This Yamaha 641 Tuba was overhauled by Wichita Brass Instrument Co. in 2016. All slides and valves work smoothly. This is one of the older models that has had the lead pipe replaced with a newer style, one that makes repairs easier and cheaper. I've had all of the dents repaired, however, there's one dent in the horn, but it does not affect the sound. It includes a new style case bought in 2016. In addition, the tuba had a chemical bath just a month ago. I will oil and grease all of the slides before shipping it off.

This horn is located in Statesboro, GA. I am more than willing to do a local pick-up if the location is a reasonable distance. Also, I can ship, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping. I am open to offers so do not hesitate to message or email me!

Bore: .812
Bell: 16 1/2 in.
Height: 41 in.

Email: payne.akins@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dejhanerabrown
lurker
lurker

Re: For sale: Yamaha 641 BBb 4/4 $3700

Post by dejhanerabrown »

Bump
dejhanerabrown
lurker
lurker

Post by dejhanerabrown »

The price is now $3500
dejhanerabrown
lurker
lurker

Post by dejhanerabrown »

I am also open to trades. Furthermore, I have a Conn 21 J to include.