FS: Sidey SSH Classic

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
shiskabobnut
bugler
bugler

FS: Sidey SSH Classic

Post by shiskabobnut »

Sidey SSH Classic style stainless steel Helleberg.

I originally bought this mouthpiece as a Christmas gift to myself, but after some tryout, it's not what I was looking for.
Great shape, only used a handful of times. Round shank, no dents, with barely any insertion marks. One small scratch across H on shank.
I believe this is also the Euro shank size.
This is a the full size helleberg variant, not the smaller II, or 7B size.

Straight from Sidey's Website:
The SSH "Classic" takes the SSH "Original" and places it in a 1930s type Helleberg exterior shell for a truly classic look as well as sound. The rim, funnel depth, throat and width are exactly the same as the SSH "Original". Some customers have reported the ability to play at louder output with less break up in sound quality due to the added bit of mass below the rim and near the throat that is an offshoot of the classic Helleberg exterior design.

Cup depth: 49.4 mm - Rim Inner Diameter: 33.46 mm - Throat: 8.28 mm - Rim width: 7.0mm

List price was $150. Asking $100, includes shipping.
Would possibly trade for a specific LOUD mouthpiece.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank
Miraphone 188 5v.
Mirafone 181 "Premium" 6v.
shiskabobnut
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Sidey SSH Classic

Post by shiskabobnut »

Folks, I should have been a smidgen more specific. I'm am on the lookout for an old style LM-4, or LM-9.

As of today, the mouthpiece is on hold. Thanks for the interest!
Miraphone 188 5v.
shiskabobnut
bugler
bugler

Post by shiskabobnut »

Thanks for the bump! I didn't realize they were not currently in production. That would explain why they are out of stock via their website. Yes, for my tastes the rim is a little too flat. Very well made 'piece though.
Miraphone 188 5v.
shiskabobnut
bugler
bugler

Post by shiskabobnut »

Bump!

Mouthpiece is back on the market. Grab it while you can!
Miraphone 188 5v.
shiskabobnut
bugler
bugler

Post by shiskabobnut »

Sold!
Miraphone 188 5v.