--Sold--Altieri tuba bag for Miraphone 191

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

--Sold--Altieri tuba bag for Miraphone 191

Post by WakinAZ »

--Sold--
I have an Altieri tuba bag that came with the 191 I recently bought. I'm more of a side load kind of guy and have acquired a side load bag that suits my needs, so I'd like to sell this bag.
I'm not sure on the age, but I would rate the condition at about eight or nine out of 10.
No rips or tears, just doesn't look brand new. No funky smells or anything like that, clean.

$150 or best offer. These sell for $350 and up new. Photos are available at this link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/h6YeJjVByGXLW4xy7
Thanks
Last edited by WakinAZ on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WakinAZ

Re: Altieri tuba bag sized to fit Miraphone 191

Post by WakinAZ »

Bump. A miraphone 191 has a 19 inch bell and 36 in tall. if your horn is close to those dimensions, and you want to try it out, I'll let you return it within a week.
DrunkenNinja
lurker
lurker

Post by DrunkenNinja »

Do you think this would fit a king 2341?
WakinAZ

Post by WakinAZ »

Assuming you are talking about the new style King 2341, I think the bell is too big at 20in+.
WakinAZ

Post by WakinAZ »

Bueller?...
WakinAZ

Post by WakinAZ »

--Sold--
Bump for price drop. I'll keep this up a couple more weeks and then it's off to the auction $ite. Please spare us both the extra expense and indignity of dealing with the auction site.
Happy Festivus.