Monette 98 pre-Prana -- sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Monette 98 pre-Prana -- sold

Post by bort »

I'm selling my Monette 98 mouthpiece, which I understand is one of the pre-PRANA versions. It's in pretty good shape, but not perfect. No major problems or wear to the plating. I actually like it a lot... but I don't like playing on gold plated mouthpieces.

**sold**
Last edited by bort on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Monette 98 pre-Prana -- $140

Post by bort »

Bump!
johnfuente
bugler
bugler

Post by johnfuente »

Do you have a photo or two you could post? Also, need to know the shank measurement, I play a .835" Cerveny. Thanks!
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

https://imgur.com/a/vytURS2

Monette mouthpieces only come in one shank size, so I'm not exactly sure how to answer the question about that. When I searched "Monette Cerveny" here, I did see a post or two from people saying they used Monette mouthpieces in their Cerveny. Perhaps a Cerveny owner will read this and know the answer!
johnfuente
bugler
bugler

Post by johnfuente »

Thanks for the photos. If you can get the outside diameter of the shank where it usually stops in a lead pipe I will have all the info I need to make a decision. I appreciate your help.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

**sold**