For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200

Post by dasanchezr »

Hello!

I am selling a King Bb 2341 lacquered, the bell was repaired and there is some lacquer that is worn off due the use over years. The instrument although is not cosmetically perfect it is in solid condition, it has a good sound, good intonation, and valves work like heaven. I will take trades for York Eb and CC tubas and I will listen if you have an offer.

The price I am selling this one for is $3200 plus shipping, it is located in Boca Raton FL and it comes with a hard case.

Here is a link with the pictures http://s76.photobucket.com/user/dasanchezr20/library/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks,
Daniel
Last edited by dasanchezr on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale lacquer King Bb $3500

Post by dasanchezr »

Bump, open to trades for an F tuba
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200

Post by dasanchezr »

Bump for price change