Leather bag for Mirafone 184 C price drop

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ScottM
bugler
bugler

Leather bag for Mirafone 184 C price drop

Post by ScottM »

I am selling a leather bag for a Mirafone 184C tuba. Bag says Woodwind and Brasswind but think it is a Reunuion Blues bag. The straps wore out so I replaced the case. I finally got the straps replaced professionally using auto seat belt material. Bag shows signs of wear but is in good shape.
Price is $375 and I will pay shipping to CONUS. PAYPAL is accepted.
Mirafone size is 14.5 inch bell and 38 inches tall. Case is 17 inches across at midpoint.
NOTE: Case won’t fit a BBflat 184!
D5B61474-F37F-4259-BDEF-5DFF4432C944.jpeg
8B7434E5-1304-4ED0-81D4-4188F9B42B5A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ScottM on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScottM
bugler
bugler

Re: Leather bag for Mirafone 184 C

Post by ScottM »

Price drop to $325. I’ll still cover shipping to CONUS.