Price Reduction! Meinl Weston 45SLP F tuba $5500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
feds1521
lurker
lurker

Price Reduction! Meinl Weston 45SLP F tuba $5500

Post by feds1521 »

I’m selling my F horn because I’m in the marine corps band and primarily use my C horn in both large and small ensembles. I’ve had this horn for 8 years since I entered college, and have never had any problems with it. It has been recently professionally cleaned by the instrument repair technician at the marine forces reserve band. All slides are easy and free moving to aid in tuning. There is one dent on the bottom of the horn (shown in picture), but it does not affect sound quality in any way. There are other small scratches and dings, but nothing else of note (pun intended).

Price isn’t concrete, All reasonable offers welcome

It comes with the Altieri gig bag pictured at no cost

The Alan Baer MMVI F mouthpiece pictured is available for an extra $100

The SKB 390W hard case with wheels pictured is available for an extra $400

Horn is located in New Orleans, but can be shipped wherever at the cost of the buyer

I’m having trouble uploading all of the photos, but if you contact me through text or email I can send you all the pictures you need.

(631)871-9277
Feds1521@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
romanmacie
lurker
lurker

Re: Price Reduction! Meinl Weston 45SLP F tuba $5500

Post by romanmacie »

Any chance you'll sell the mmvi F separately? Also, is it American or Euro shank?
B&S Mr. P CC
Rudolf Meinl F custom for Rex Martin
Northwestern University '22
feds1521
lurker
lurker

Re: Price Reduction! Meinl Weston 45SLP F tuba $5500

Post by feds1521 »

Sold