*SOLD* PT-20 Rotary CC Tuba $8,100

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cristinacutts
lurker
lurker

*SOLD* PT-20 Rotary CC Tuba $8,100

Post by cristinacutts »

I am selling my wonderful 4/4 PT-20 tuba. I purchased it new for around $10,500 in 2013, and used it through my time at Interlochen Arts Academy, the Colburn School, and the National Repertory Orchestra. I am selling it because I recently switched to a 6/4 instrument. This horn has excellent intonation, response, and projection - it was also recently chemically cleaned and is in great condition. The valve section was damaged on a trip in the summer, and I had a large dent in the bottom bow taken out so there are some soldering marks leftover from those repairs.

Asking $8,100 for the horn with a Miraphone gig bag and the original factory hard case (worn). Price negotiable. Located in Los Angeles, CA. Would prefer not to ship, but I will if I have to. I would also be happy to drive the horn to someone in the surrounding area.

Here is a video of the horn being played:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyPRwQcRjE

Thanks,
Cristina Cutts Dougherty

Photos here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K9B_2 ... ZF7GFU2Xa7
Last edited by cristinacutts on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
cristinacutts.com
cristinacutts
lurker
lurker

Re: PT-20 Rotary CC Tuba $8,900

Post by cristinacutts »

Bump
cristinacutts.com