FS: Eb Tuba Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment. Please clearly label either as SPONSOR, WTB, or For Sale. Will keep the WTB forum available until Sept 1, 2019.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment (as well as Wanting To Buy), but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Re: FS: Eb Tuba

Postby Casca Grossa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:47 am

I don't think I would cut to F. The F version of these come up for sale quite often on ebay. I believe one of the board members here has one or two for sale in Germany. I have two of these that I bought as project horns. I will be adding a fifth valve to one in the next few months. I know some people are not fans of these but the two I have play quite nicely in tune but the low end on mine really do need a fifth valve because a lot of slide pulling is required to get them in tune. Everything from the open Eb below the staff on up is pretty spot on. The low register on mine speaks very nicely. I think cutting this would really mess with the intonation. I have always been an F tuba player for bass tuba but these have changed my mind and I really want to start learning Eb. I am really looking forward to completing my projects on these.
Mack-a-clone 186 Chairman Mao
Blokepiece Imperial
Lignatone Eb Sigmund Freud
Amati Eb Klement Gottwald
Blokepiece Solo
Mack Brass Bass Bone Sun Tzu
Douglas Yeo Replica Mouthpiece
Why have 3 valves when you can have 6 and a main tuning slide kicker???
Casca Grossa
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: Eb Tuba

Postby Bryson C. Harding » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Bump for new price!
Bryson C. Harding
bugler
bugler

Previous

Return to MarketPlace