-SOLD-ProTec C240 gig bag, Brand New with tags

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

-SOLD-ProTec C240 gig bag, Brand New with tags

Post by WakinAZ »

-SOLD-
Hey guys, I screwed up and bought a bag that doesn't fit my tuba. It's a ProTec C240 Gold Series, fits up to 18" bell.
it still has the tags on it, and I still have all the original packaging. I tried exactly once to fit my tuba in it and realized it just wasn't going to work.

I've owned several Protec cases, and they offer excellent bang for the buck. Very sturdy and well-made.

Has suitcase type handles, backpack straps, and an over the shoulder strap, so you can definitely find a way to carry your horn that's comfortable.

Should fit most tall rotary 4/4 horns, such as miraphone 186, Meinl Weston 25, Yamaha-YBB-641, B&S 101, etc. (For the record the only horn I have ever found with a bell smaller than 18 inch that won't fit a Protec c240 tuba bag is a Yamaha YBB-321.)
Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VdBF1A5kHiz9dMu98 ..you have to have a Google login to view pics hosted by Google.

Located in Tucson, AZ.
$150 includes shipping anywhere in the CONUS by Greyhound.

Thanks for looking,
Eric
Last edited by WakinAZ on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

Re: ProTec C240 gig bag, Brand New with tags $150

Post by WakinAZ »

Deal in progress..