Policy updates at Baltimore Brass

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
BaltimoreBrassCO
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Policy updates at Baltimore Brass

Post by BaltimoreBrassCO »

Baltimore Brass Company is implementing a new trial and consignment policy for the first time after being in business for over 20 years. Over the last few years we have increased our scope and footprint in the music world and are no longer just a tiny music shop outside of Baltimore. We offer trials for everything from trumpets to tubas and will continue to ship them all over the world. We are absolutely determined to continue providing the best service and products we can. Please go to our website (http://www.baltimorebrass.net/index.php?page=ordering" target="_blank) for the most recent changes to our policies effective April 16th, 2019. Dave and everyone here at Baltimore Brass Company thanks you for being the best customers in the world and for your continued support and business.

-Baltimore Brass Co. :tuba:
ronnycee
lurker
lurker

Re: Policy updates at Baltimore Brass

Post by ronnycee »

Baltimore Brass has always been an outstanding place for the tuba world. I have been dealing with David for nearly 20 years and would prefer not to admit how many horns I have bought/sold/traded there! I first went to BBC on a recommendation from a teacher, who said that David was always fair with people. My experience has been exactly that -- personable, honest, fair -- I have always felt that I have been treated well. All that to say, whatever the impact is of new policy updates-- plan to make a day trip to BBC! It's easy to get there on Southwest, and it is a 6 hour drive or less to a substantial portion of our population. Try out all the horns, see what you like, take a practice book and play a dozen different horns (or more)! That to me is the best way to try out a tuba. I'm just an aging, amateur player, who has learned over the years that the shiny ones aren't always best. But going to BBC is WELL worth the visit if you are in the market for a tuba.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Policy updates at Baltimore Brass

Post by Three Valves »

15% on consignments is still a good deal especially when that includes CC payment processing and not having to deal with the public.

I may need to shop for a mouthpiece, AGAIN!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.