WTB: King finger button

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Minkrott
bugler
bugler

WTB: King finger button

Post by Minkrott »

Looking for old style King 1240 /2340 finger button with mother of pearl inlay. Current buttons are lacquer and MOP has gold tint.
King 2341 New Style
King 2341 Recording Bell
GRBIC 1907 Eb
Minkrott
bugler
bugler

Re: WTB: King finger button

Post by Minkrott »

I also read that the old style can be replaced with new style caps and buttons. I am very interested in this option. What would a set of four with felts cost and who can I order them from?
King 2341 New Style
King 2341 Recording Bell
GRBIC 1907 Eb
Kirley
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Kirley »

I replaced my old-style 2341 (removable bell) finger buttons with these:
http://mouthpieceexpress.com/catalog/pr ... s_id=23489" target="_blank

They're similar to the new style in that they are not MOP and they are slightly concave. Feels much better to me. Also, you don't need to replace the valve caps with these. They're plug and play for the old-style 234X and 124X.

If you still just want one old-style finger button, I've got 4 I'm not using. Shoot me a private message.
Minkrott
bugler
bugler

Post by Minkrott »

Minkrott wrote:I also read that the old style can be replaced with new style caps and buttons. I am very interested in this option. What would a set of four with felts cost and who can I order them from?
I ordered new style caps and buttons from Dillons. Matt was very helpful.

Mike
King 2341 New Style
King 2341 Recording Bell
GRBIC 1907 Eb