*SOLD*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubagr8
bugler
bugler

*SOLD*

Post by tubagr8 »

SOLD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tubagr8 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dan Bethel
Retired Navy Musician
BBb 1920 Martin
Wessex Eb Tuba ‘Tubby’
tubagr8
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: BMB J-865 6/4 CC TUBA $4,000 *Price Drop*

Post by tubagr8 »

Bump for price drop - $4,000
Dan Bethel
Retired Navy Musician
BBb 1920 Martin
Wessex Eb Tuba ‘Tubby’
tubagr8
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: BMB J-865 6/4 CC TUBA $3,850

Post by tubagr8 »

Bump for price drop. Only $3,850....
Dan Bethel
Retired Navy Musician
BBb 1920 Martin
Wessex Eb Tuba ‘Tubby’
cbettler
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: BMB J-865 6/4 CC TUBA $3,850

Post by cbettler »

I played this tuba a couple years ago while I was still stationed in Chicago. I was a little wary of the whole “Chinese” thing, but this tuba quickly quashed all of my reservations. I was blown away by how free-blowing the horn was, and how effortless it felt to get a huge sound. Low range was solid, and upper range had a really nice, sweet sound. “Bread and butter” range was tremendous. Intonation was easily manageable (all tubas have some pros and cons, but nothing stood out negatively intonation-wise). Whoever buys this will be very happy, and will be getting a ton of tuba for a steal!

Also, Dan is one of the nicest, fairest human beings I have ever known. Dealing with him will be a pleasure for whoever snatches this bargain.
Chris Bettler
Tuba Instrumentalist, US Navy Music Program
tubagr8
bugler
bugler

Re: *SOLD* FS: BMB J-865 6/4 CC TUBA $3,850

Post by tubagr8 »

Going, going,...gone. SOLD !!!
Dan Bethel
Retired Navy Musician
BBb 1920 Martin
Wessex Eb Tuba ‘Tubby’