Collection of Unique Mouthpieces SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Andy Rummel
pro musician
pro musician

Collection of Unique Mouthpieces SOLD

Post by Andy Rummel »

Hi all,

I have thirteen mouthpieces that I would like to sell as a lot. Some are current, like new mouthpieces, some are desirable "standard" mouthpieces, and others are unique oddities that I have never seen before. All are in playable condition, rated out of a 10 (brand new) to 1 (nerdy paperweight) scale. Descriptions below.

image hosting

Top row: Shires 4 (9.5/10) Shires 9 (9.5/10) Shires 2E (9.5/10) Romera F38S38F (9.5/10) MiraFone BBb 18 (8.5/10) MiraFone C4 (4.5/10) Yamaha 69C4 (8/10)

Bottom Row: Bach 24AW (6/10) Benge 24AW (5/10) Conn Helleberg 7B (5/10) Bach 25 (4.5/10) Conn 1 (4.5/10) Reynolds "Dr Young" crazy huge mouthpiece (my words) (4.0/10)

I would rather not split these mouthpieces up and am offering the lot of THIRTEEN mouthpieces for $500 or any reasonable offer. If you buy all thirteen I will cover shipping withing the United States. If you outside the US, I would be happy to discuss shipping options. Feel free to shoot me an offer. This is a unique lot of mouthpieces and I would like to clear a little space on the mouthpiece shelf.

Thanks for looking!

Andy Rummel
Last edited by Andy Rummel on Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
benvas
bugler
bugler

Re: Collection of Unique Mouthpieces

Post by benvas »

Sam Pilafian had one of those Reynolds mouthpieces. It was a failed experiment to blow a horn mouthpiece up to tuba scale. I remember it putting my C tuba in B...
Ben Vasko
Boston, MA
http://www.benvasko.com
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Post by olaness1 »

I've got one of the Reynolds ones as well. No good for performing on, but as a warm-down piece for after a long session, it's great!
TheConnsequence
bugler
bugler

Post by TheConnsequence »

PM'd
"Tuba is love, tuba is life."
Andy Rummel
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Collection of Unique Mouthpieces SOLD

Post by Andy Rummel »