Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $150

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
canucktruck
bugler
bugler

Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $150

Post by canucktruck »

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell a stock Yamaha hard case that came with a YFB-621 that I picked up at the beginning of the month. It'll fit 15 x 33.75. It's in really great shape overall.

I am looking to do $150 plus shipping. I will also consider any reasonable offers that interested buyers may have.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I would be more than willing to send pictures to anyone interested. I am located in the New York City area. Depending on the location, I would also be able to take a train and meet a potential buyer in New Jersey.

Edit, July 30th: I've been using this case quite a bit recently, and it has gotten a few scuff marks in the past month. I will show those in photos. Still in great shape overall!
Last edited by canucktruck on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
canucktruck
bugler
bugler

Re: Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $200

Post by canucktruck »

Bump. Willing to hear out offers!
canucktruck
bugler
bugler

Re: Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $200

Post by canucktruck »

bloke wrote:This would probably serve as a nice case for someone's YBB-103 BBb, and someone (were you to post your approximate location) might like the idea of picking it up and avoiding shipping (as shipping could cost close to the final accepted price of the case).
My apologies. I am in the New York City area. Depending on the location, I would also be able to take a train and meet a potential buyer in New Jersey.
canucktruck
bugler
bugler

Re: Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $150

Post by canucktruck »

Bump for a price drop. New (and potentially, final) price of $150 plus shipping
canucktruck
bugler
bugler

Re: Stock 3/4 Yamaha 621 hard case - $150

Post by canucktruck »

Bump