Rudy Meinl 5/4 CC FOR SALE $6500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
daflyingtubaman
bugler
bugler

Rudy Meinl 5/4 CC FOR SALE $6500

Post by daflyingtubaman »

The time has come to sell my Rudy. I bought a fafner several months ago, and I have no reason to have 2 large horns. It plays fantastically. I just picked it up again since I had to leave my Fafner in NY over the summer, and it's been great using it again.

https://imgur.com/a/HeP4JtL" target="_blank

No large dents apart from some very slight bell damage and some dings on the bottom bow. Plays pretty well in tune, although the third partial is sharp. Has a kicker for the second valve. Comes with Altieri gig bag.

Asking $6500 but willing to entertain a reasonable offer. Horn is located in San Francisco. I have a box large enough to ship and plenty of packing material, but it would be at your own risk and expense.

I don't come on here very frequently, so it would work better to correspond over e-mail ojvolz@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank if you want more pictures or have any questions/offers.

Enjoy!
Alexander 155 F
Meinl-Weston Fafner