WTB Tuba mutes

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

WTB Tuba mutes

Post by joshealejo »

Greetings! Just testing the waters...

WTB:

-H&B 209 CUP MUTE for Tuba
-H&B VELVET TONE MUTE for Bass Horn (Tuba) 16 inch dia

Also looking for:

-B&H VELVET TONE MUTE for BARITONE HORN 11 inch dia

I have tryed to contact Mr. Lee Stofer, as I think he is a H&B dealer, but I had no luck. So please. if you own one of those and would like to sell any, let me know by PM or email.

Thank you so much!

Jose
Some stuff
Lee Stofer
4 valves
4 valves

Re: WTB Tuba mutes

Post by Lee Stofer »

Jose,
Let me answer this here, for everyone's benefit. I receive a staggering amount of communications, and cannot always keep up with
all of it. If I received a request from you and did not reply, I am truly sorry, and wish to make things right. My current e-mail address is;
tubamacher@gmail.com" target="_blank. Please do not use my former e-mail address, as it will not get to me.

As for Humes & Berg, I have been trying for the best part of two years to get several mutes made by them, with no success. It seems that there
are problems enough getting the most standard mutes, and the next time I am traveling near East Chicago, IN, I intend to visit Mr. Berg and find
out what the deal is. I have been trying specifically to acquire cup- and bucket mutes for tuba, with no success yet.
Lee A. Stofer, Jr.
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB Tuba mutes

Post by joshealejo »

Thank you so much for your reply Mr. Lee! Yes, I sent you a couple of messages but to you another mail because that is the one that It shows your webpage, so that is why I received no reply... Please when you get any new about the mutes let me know! I am very interested!

All the best,
Jose
Some stuff