FS: (Sold) Willson 3200S F Tuba $6500 OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bryson.j.roberts
lurker
lurker

FS: (Sold) Willson 3200S F Tuba $6500 OBO

Post by bryson.j.roberts »

Hello everyone,

I am selling my Willson 3200S F tuba. I'm only selling to switch to a different style of horn. This horn is absolutely fantastic but here are some of the facts.

This horn was cleaned and serviced recently. There's a few small dents and scratches, but nothing that affects the sound. Everything moves really easily. The valves are really great as well. They have mead valves springs in them and I have the original springs as well. I can spin the valves in the casing because of how smooth they are.

The sound on this horn is phenomenal. I played it side by side with a MW 2250, PT-15, MW 2182, Yamaha 822 and I preferred this horn over all of those. The upper range is what you desire of an F tuba. It really sings and leaves room for relaxation. The low range sounds awesome and can easily sound like a C tuba. The low C feels as good as the Yamaha 822 and MW 2250. The pedals are fantastic as well. The upper range is the best part of this horn though.

The horn comes with an altieri gig bag, and an optional case. It's a brand new MTS case, if you're interested in that we can talk. The horn is located in Salt Lake City, UT. If you're interested in playing it, shoot me an email at bryson.john.roberts@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. I'll answer quickly!

Picture: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... BmIDfsiokQ" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thank you!
Eastman 836S CC
Miraphone Petruschka F