FS: B&S 3198 PT6 CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
SneakyWalrus
lurker
lurker

FS: B&S 3198 PT6 CC Tuba

Post by SneakyWalrus »

Hello everyone!

I'm selling my Tuba. This instrument has served me extremely well in my Youth Orchestra days, and it will undoubtedly serve you beyond expectations. I've played some great licks on this thing alongside the Youth, Civic, and pro orchestra in my city, including Night on Bald Mountain, Prokofiev R&J, and the Vaughan Williams concerto. This thing can do it all, and it will bring out your best qualities as a player.

This fine tuba is silver, in the key of C, and a great size for solo or ensemble use. I would absolutely reccomend this horn for any pro or college music student--many auditions have been won with this model of tuba. I would say this tuba is in very good condition, check the album to see for yourself!

Album: https://imgur.com/a/hLnMVjB" target="_blank

I am seeking $9500 or best offer. It comes with a gig bag (soft case) and the mouthpiece as well. I am in the NYC Metropolitan Area so I would be happy to meet you somewhere reasonably close. Just PM me!

Have a great day,
Anthony
Last edited by SneakyWalrus on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tubaman2365
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: B&S 3198 PT6 CC Tuba

Post by Tubaman2365 »

pm sent
SneakyWalrus
lurker
lurker

Post by SneakyWalrus »

bump
SneakyWalrus
lurker
lurker

Post by SneakyWalrus »

bump
evanp
lurker
lurker

Post by evanp »

PM sent!
BKTuba17
bugler
bugler

Post by BKTuba17 »

Hey! A buddy of mine is interested in this horn but is having trouble with Tubenet. If its still available, please email berg0455@bears.unco.edu" target="_blank

Thanks!
BK '17 '18
CU Boulder BME/BM '23
B and S PT-6 (3198)
B and S MRP F (PT-18)
Saligon
lurker
lurker

Post by Saligon »

PM Sent