Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba $6,250 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KConrow
lurker
lurker

Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba $6,250 SOLD

Post by KConrow »

Hello,
For sale is a Miraphone 1291 4/4 CC tuba with four pistons and one rotor. The horn was purchased in the fall of 2014 from Baltimore Brass. It has been my main tuba throughout my undergrad and has served me very well in that time. The reason for selling is to purchase a larger CC tuba. The ergonomics of the horn allow for easy access to all slides for on the spot adjustments and is comfortable sitting on the lap or a stand. The tuba has been cleaned each year by a professional repair technician and cosmetically is in decent shape with normal scratches/dings from daily use. Prior to posting the tuba for sale it was fully serviced, acid rinse/cleaning, new pads and corks. The horn comes with three different sets of springs for the pistons each at varying degrees of strength. Included is an Altieri gig bag with no rips and a hard case. The tuba is located in Rochester NY and I would consider driving a decent distance to meet a serious buyer. More pictures and Information are available through private message on tubenet or via email (kdconrow@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank).
Asking 6,250 for the horn, would be open to a possible trade plus cash for a larger 5/4, 6/4 CC tuba.
Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_fMs4 ... PIkAGJLH3y" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by KConrow on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fortressoflions
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba

Post by Fortressoflions »

price?
Ryan Doherty
Florida International University
Studying Under Jay Bertolet
KConrow
lurker
lurker

Post by KConrow »

Thanks for noticing that, should be added now!
KConrow
lurker
lurker

Post by KConrow »

BUMP
KConrow
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba $6,500

Post by KConrow »

BUMP, Lower Price!
cmcneal
bugler
bugler

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba $6,500

Post by cmcneal »

Trade? Been looking at 1291's for a little while now. I have a Rudy Meinl CC. It's listed on here.
KConrow
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 CC Tuba $6,250

Post by KConrow »

Bump, Price Drop!