Wessex Viverna Bb 5 valve SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Wessex Viverna Bb 5 valve SOLD

Post by tubaport »

Helping a friend sell this one as it’s just not the right fit for his needs at this time. It’s only about a half a year old and only has one minor ding (shown in the pictures). Piston valves and slide movement are great. Has Wessex newest silver plating which is done quite well. Horn includes the supplied MTS hard case and a Messina Gig Bag custom built to it ($400 bag). Horn is in the Cincinnati area. Pickup is preferred but greyhound shipping can be discussed. Sale price on this one is $3500.

They’re currently sold out on Wessex site and $5245 new. Please let me know if I can answer questions, thanks!

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QQSHD7eU2rgh6fSq9" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by tubaport on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: Wessex Viverna Bb 5 valve for sale

Post by tubaport »

Holiday bump
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Bump
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Owner updated price. Bump for the change.
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Bump for seller
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams
NaplesBrass
lurker
lurker

Post by NaplesBrass »

Is this still for sale?
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Yes, still for sale, thanks.
Kyle Hurst

Ralph Vaughan Williams