FS: Yamaha 621s Eb Tuba $5400 obo (Not the Neo 632ii)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jasonmgilliam
lurker
lurker

FS: Yamaha 621s Eb Tuba $5400 obo (Not the Neo 632ii)

Post by jasonmgilliam »

Hello All!

For sale here is a very gently used Yamaha 632s Eb tuba ($5400 asking price). I’m the original owner and have had this horn since October 2012. In that time, it’s been played roughly 150 hours (hence, gently used). I’m a euphonium player and this has been my doubling horn. I simply don’t have time to keep tuba chops up!

The horn itself is very free blowing and even in all registers. I used it as a solo horn, in brass quintet, brass band, and small orchestra work. It’s a very flexible tuba! I hate to let it go, but someone else can put it to much better use than I.

You will see in the photos, full disclosure of the two areas of dents and a crease in the bell from a music stand falling on it. Other than that, there are only typical small scratches and such from normal wear.

What you get: the tuba, hard case, and original Yamaha 66D4 mouthpiece, and a BERP.

The price is up for offer. Price was $9700 new, and is not in production any longer. Make me a fair offer, and only serious buyers please. Sorry, but no trades please.

Nuts and bolts: Shipping will be paid by buyer, and will be shipped per their instructions. Local buyers (within a few hundred miles) will have an arranged pick up. Payment will need to be made prior to shipping. Tuba and I are both located in DuPont, Washington State.

Again, this is not the Neo 632iis!
Thanks for your consideration!

Below is a link to my facebook post so you can see photos of this beautiful tuba!

https://www.facebook.com/jason.gilliam. ... 0170745304

You can message me and I can send pictures to you as well. Couldn't get them to link here.

Jason
jasonmgilliam
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Yamaha 621s Eb Tuba $5400 obo (Not the Neo 632ii)

Post by jasonmgilliam »

Price Drop! Now $5400 and still available! :tuba:
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: Yamaha 621s Eb Tuba $5400 obo (Not the Neo 632ii)

Post by thevillagetuba »

In case you haven't realized, your ad title says "Yamaha 621s" not "Yamaha 632s" which could mean your ad is not being seen by interested buyers.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype