FS: Wessex BR140 Baritone sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

FS: Wessex BR140 Baritone sold

Post by opus37 »

I have for sale a very lightly used Wessex British Baritone. It is in great shape. I’ve been playing euphonium and tuba so this does not get used and it needs a good home. It is lacquer brass, compensating and has the high copper bell for a slightly warmer sound. The bell has been crinkled and has been professionally repaired. You can hardly see any residual from the repair, but it’s there so it must be disclosed. This does not affect the sound. The lacquer is 99% like new. I will send pictures to serious inquiries. Price is $500 plus shipping. This includes the Wessex case and mouthpiece. If your looking for a British Baritone this maybe just what your looking for at an affordable price. Contact me at sd56@comcast.net" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or by private message on this board for pictures or further information.

NOTE: this item is sold.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5