Tuba music clearance

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Tuba music clearance

Post by gregsundt »

Since I have landed back in trombone universe, likely for the duration, I'm going to pretty much liquidate my tuba library. Lots of music, not all in one place. So I'll post as I find them and delete when they sell. Hopefully the photos will give an accurate representation. Just know that many of these are 30+ years old, some are marked up, some in like new condition. Wherever possible, I am asking the original retail as it is on the cover. A real bargain, in most cases! Send me a PM with your shopping list, and I'll set them aside pending payment. Check in early, check in often. Some real rare birds and some classics!

Prices as marked, buyer pays shipping.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by gregsundt on Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: FS: Tuba music clearance

Post by gregsundt »

Some of you will want to jump on an archive of 18 T.U.BA. Journals from 1984-88. I'm selling as a complete set only. ON HOLD
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Post by gregsundt »

Lots of new uploads today. Mostly solo stuff, some etudes.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Post by gregsundt »

I've posted everything I could find. It appears that everything is now spoken for. Thanks for a great response!
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: Tuba music clearance

Post by gregsundt »

Check it out one more time. Some titles are available again.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: Tuba music clearance

Post by gregsundt »

Bump for the last few titles...