Schiller F cimbasso

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ztuba
pro musician
pro musician

Schiller F cimbasso

Post by ztuba »

I am looking to sell my f cimbasso it’s Chinese produced but it plays in tune and can easily hit the entire low and high register. Basically the Same exact horn as Chris Olka covered in his cimbasso review video. I also have a k&m contrabassoon stand as well. Looking for 3k shipped for the cimbasso/ case and stand. Message me for pics, it’s basically new. I performed once with Placido Domingo, and once with Il Volo on it and did a pit for midsummer nights dream and that’s it. So it’s basically very lightly used.
Kalison K2001
Norwegian Star
JinBoa F Cimbasso
Giddings and Webster 4 life
ztuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Schiller F cimbasso

Post by ztuba »

Bump
Kalison K2001
Norwegian Star