FS: Yamaha Neo Eb Tuba (SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

FS: Yamaha Neo Eb Tuba (SOLD)

Post by tubaport »

My silver 3+1 compensating Yamaha NEO Eb tuba is now available for sale. The horn was purchased from the Nabba Yamaha booth in 2018 and is a great example! As most 3+1 models, it’s the only horn you can play without moving slides. All small intonation adjustments are fixable with your embouchure. I’ve owned most Eb models and this one still has my favorite sound. I’ve played it in brass band, orchestra and brass quintet. It projects very well.

Here’s a link to full tech details on the model:
https://www.yamahamusiclondon.com/YEB-6 ... -YEB632S02" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

It comes with the factory hard case and is available for pick up in the Cincinnati, OH area. Shipping in the USA can be discussed at the buyers expense. Based on the like new condition, the sale price is $6500.

Let me know if you have questions, thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tubaport on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Yamaha Neo Eb Tuba (new condition)

Post by tubaport »

Pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams