CC Tuba For Sale, PRICE DROP/includes shipping

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rommel72
bugler
bugler

CC Tuba For Sale, PRICE DROP/includes shipping

Post by Rommel72 »

I have a 5/4 Schiller CC tuba. This is also a silver plated tuba. On the bell of the horn it says Germany, but it is made in China. I purchased this horn because I wanted something bigger for playing in the orchestra, but it was not what I was looking for. I had some work done on it to improve the intonation issues (the horn played flat, so I had some slides cut) and it helped greatly. It played well for me in most of the registers, there were a few notes that were a bit stuffy in the low register but they can be negotiated. I only owned this horn for a few months and played it in orchestra. It comes with a case. I am asking for any reasonable offer for this horn, shipping is included in price.

This horn would be good for younger players or someone who is looking for CC tuba, but do not want to spend a ton of money. I have included a link to pictures below. I would prefer to sell locally or close to my location (Royse City TX), but will ship to the lower 48 at the buyers expense. If there are any questions, please PM me. If the links don't work, please let me know. Thanks!

Schiller CC Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3a9JPCksSWyxjiSj6" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Rommel72 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
basscoat
lurker
lurker

Re: CC Tubas For Sale

Post by basscoat »

Any idea of the dimensions/weight of this? I am interested, but need to calculate shipping.
Rommel72
bugler
bugler

Post by Rommel72 »

PM sent.
Rommel72
bugler
bugler

Post by Rommel72 »

Bump