Eastman EBC 632 4/4 CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jonahksmith
lurker
lurker

Eastman EBC 632 4/4 CC

Post by jonahksmith »

Hi y’all!
I’m selling my EBC 632 Eastman CC tuba. It’s a very nice 4/4 horn that’s served me well for just under two years but it’s time to move on to bigger and better things. I’m the first owner, and there are only a few minor cosmetic issues. This comes with a hard case (with fwd). Going for $6,500 OBO. Price is negotiable. Shipping can be discussed, from FSU in Tallahassee.
PM me if you would like more pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EMGaspar
lurker
lurker

Re: Eastman EBC 632 4/4 CC

Post by EMGaspar »

Sent a PM
jonahksmith
lurker
lurker

Post by jonahksmith »

Bump
jonahksmith
lurker
lurker

Post by jonahksmith »

Bumpig again. Here is a link to the inredibly minor cosmetic damage to the valve slides/bow. Let me know if anyone would like more pictures!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank