FS: MRP F w/ gig bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubamin
lurker
lurker

FS: MRP F w/ gig bag

Post by tubamin »

Howdy!

I have recently stopped playing tuba and no longer have any need for my horn. I am looking to sell a Mr. P F tuba, with piston valves.

This instrument has been played and endorsed by local professionals. It is a really great tuba.

I am asking for $14,000 for the Mr. P F, or best offer. This price includes the cost of the gig bag.

The horn is located in McKinney, TX.

Pictures will be provided upon request!
Last edited by tubamin on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bryson C. Harding
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2155 & MRP F w/ gig bags

Post by Bryson C. Harding »

Hello!

I am very interested in the MW 2155! Please email me at brysonch@aol.com or text/call me at 704-425-2038.

Cheers,

Bryson Harding
SebastianG
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2155 & MRP F w/ gig bags

Post by SebastianG »

May I get pictures of the MRP-F? My email is sebastian@bluemoonforms.com.

Thanks!