FS/FT: Meinl Weston 45K F tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
mg721709
bugler
bugler

FS/FT: Meinl Weston 45K F tuba

Post by mg721709 »

Hello!

I am putting my Meinl Weston 45K F tuba up for sale. I purchased this instrument in 2018 from Tim Buzbee. It's the Heiko Triebener model that was produced in the 90's. From what I've been able to gather, MW used the old bells they manufactured for the Alexander F tubas for these horns. Because of this, it has a sound that is reminiscent of those instruments. The 5th valve is dependent (will only work when the 4th valve is depressed). The only damage is some dents around the bottom bow which are included in the pictures. Valves are slides are all great. The horn comes with an old Gewa gig bag that's in very rough shape and a wooden hard case that's also seen better days.

Here's the link to the pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If you'd like video of my playing the instrument feel free to send me a direct message.

I'm asking $7,000 but will entertain offers or trades for a piston valve F tuba. Horn is located in the Kansas City area. I would be more than happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone to try out the horn.

Thanks!
Max
Eastman EBC836S

Meinl Weston 45K (FOR SALE)
mg721709
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT: Meinl Weston 45K F tuba

Post by mg721709 »

Bump
Eastman EBC836S

Meinl Weston 45K (FOR SALE)