FS: Miraphone 186CC 5 Valve, 4/4 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Miraphone 186CC 5 Valve, 4/4

Postby TurnerG23 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 am

I am selling my Miraphone 186 CC horn. I bought this horn from Tuba Exchange back in April of 2015 when I was about to start my undergraduate degree at Florida State. I am just trying to upgrade to a bigger horn for the rest of my undergraduate/future masters degree. The horn is in fantastic shape, there are a few small knicks on the horn and some places that have more wear than others but nothing too drastic. The only catch is that the horn will not be able to be shipped/ delivered until the first week of May as that is when my semesterly juries are over with. I am located in Tallahassee, Florida but I live in Kingsland, Georgia (about 25 miles north of Jacksonville, Florida).
Note: I will be making a trip from Florida all the way up to New Hampshire at the end of May and would be willing to drop off the tuba along the way.

I was looking for a price around $5500 shipped. Price includes tuba, Tuba Exchange Gig Bag, and PT-50 mouthpiece.

Link to pictures: http://imgur.com/a/UBd7p" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"

Please feel free to contact me about any offers!

All the best,
Turner Gray
Last edited by TurnerG23 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TurnerG23
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 186CC 5 Valve, 4/4

Postby TurnerG23 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Bump

$5500 for the horn, shipped anywhere in the 48 continental states.
TurnerG23
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 186CC 5 Valve, 4/4

Postby oldtubaguyandtubadad » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:09 pm

I'm interested, will send an e-mail
oldtubaguyandtubadad
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner