B&S MRP CC - TRADED Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

B&S MRP CC - TRADED

Postby Matthew Gaunt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Lacquer MRP cc tuba. In very good condition with a few dings and one dent. Plays really well. Used in Milwaukee Symphony this season. Open to trade possibilities. Comes with gig bag. Pickup just outside Chicago. May be ok to ship but shipping cost covered by purchaser. $11,500

Can email or add photos tomorrow

Update has been traded!
Last edited by Matthew Gaunt on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew Gaunt - tuba
Burning River Brass, Proteus 7
Matthew Gaunt
pro musician
pro musician

Re: B&S MRP CC

Postby CC » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 pm

I had a chance to play this horn earlier this week and wanted to give an unsolicited opinion on it. This is a terrific example of this model, and I would even go as far to say that this is the best example I’ve played of the MRPCC after having played about a dozen or so. Very much worth a look if anyone is on the fence.
Chris Combest, D.M.A.
Middle Tennessee State University
Principal Tuba, Wintergreen Festival Orchestra
Tuba Artist, Meinl Weston/B&S/Buffet Crampon

https://www.melton-meinl-weston.com/art ... is-combest
https://www.mtsu.edu/faculty/chris-combest
CC
pro musician
pro musician

Re: B&S MRP CC

Postby bort » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Matt is great... if he says it's good, believe it!
B&S 4198 (PT-7P)
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner