1931 Martin Handcraft bell front euphonium Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

1931 Martin Handcraft bell front euphonium

Postby egk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Selling a wonderful 1931 Martin Handcraft 3 valve bell front euphonium / baritone. Asking price dropped from $1200 to $875. Would like to sell asap.

It's got a nice vintage patina, so you could polish it up or leave as-is. (See photos in CL listing). It's got 4 or 5 popped braces that should be quick to clean, and one stuck slide (the shiny one with the o-ring on it).

There is no hard case for it, and it comes with a non-original mouthpiece. Located near Minneapolis, Mn (Bloomington). Willing to ship. Price is negotiable - motivated seller, I don't know a good starting value, so please don't crucify me over this.

I don't know how to post pictures here, so I've put it on CL to be able to show pictures here. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ ... 18323.html" target="_blank
egk
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner