FS: Cerveny CC Piggy $3400 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Cerveny CC Piggy $3400

Postby fenne1ca » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Offered for sale is a Cerveny 603 “Piggy” CC tuba. 4-rotor, 15.75” bell, large bore (I don’t know the precise measurement, though I know modern Piggies are .827”). Unsure of the precise age, but it was made in Czechoslovakia, so that’s a sort of ballpark on vintage. Purchased from Matt Walters at Dillon Music last year. Matt lauded this as a great representation of Piggy CC’s, and I’ve certainly had no complaints - good response, nice valve action, lower register fully accessible with a good ear (the large bore renders the low register mostly “lippable” for me). No dents to speak of, though plenty of lacquer wear from oxidation and skin oils. Missing the ring from the second slide.

Asking $3400, including a custom-fit Cronkhite bag. Price is negotiable if you don’t want the bag. Shipping within the US via Greyhound at buyer’s expense. Horn is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, will drive up to 4 hours to meet. My wife also has a trip up to New Hampshire planned near the end of October, and is willing to meet with a buyer on the way.

Please e-mail me at: fenne1ca AT gmail DOT com

Photos via Google Drive: https://tinyurl.com/PiggyCC" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Chris Fenner
Cerveny Piggy CC (For Sale)
1918 Keefer Eb
191? Keefer BBb Helicon
fenne1ca
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Cerveny CC Piggy $3400

Postby fenne1ca » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Bump
Chris Fenner
Cerveny Piggy CC (For Sale)