For Sale :: B&S Model 3199 Perantucci Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale :: B&S Model 3199 Perantucci

Postby bacaandrew » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:31 am

B&S Model 3199 Perantucci, in F. 5 piston valves, 5th rotary valve. $7,400.

Horn is in good condition with a few minor dings. The only real wear is in the lacquer. Definitely needs a professional cleaning but all is working well.

I bought it my freshman year at DU from my professor when she switched to a rotor version of the same horn.

I have a hard travel case and an Altieri bag which are included. Location is McKinney, Texas. Willing to pack and ship at buyers expense. I'm happy to answer any questions or to send more (better quality) photos.

Thanks, Forum!
-Andrew
Attachments
1 - 4.jpg
1 - 4.jpg (69.9 KiB) Viewed 400 times
1 - 3.jpg
1 - 3.jpg (35.99 KiB) Viewed 400 times
1 - 1 (1).jpg
1 - 1 (1).jpg (76.33 KiB) Viewed 400 times
bacaandrew
lurker
lurker