Custom 5v CC tuba Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Custom 5v CC tuba

Postby Tabor » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:30 pm

I’m selling my latest CC tuba. It is based on a King body/valves and has a Holton bell. The valve layout is similar to one of Sam’s CC tubas, but it is not a copy. On this one, the B&S rotor and main slide is a larger bore than King. The wrap is more like one of Matt’s designs, so it has plenty of room to go over or through the horn to reach slides. It sounds good to me & is located in Springfield, MA

$5715

Tubas
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Custom 5v CC tuba

Postby lost » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:17 am

This tuba plays!!! I visited tabor yesterday and got to play it. Very smooth ride, very big sound. Love all the aesthetics of the horn too with custom circuits and very smart design. Very clean original horn and if i played cc would be tempting. Bump...
J.W. York & Sons Artist

http://www.tubaist.com
lost

Postby Tabor » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 am

lost wrote:This tuba plays!!! I visited tabor yesterday and got to play it. Very smooth ride, very big sound. Love all the aesthetics of the horn too with custom circuits and very smart design. Very clean original horn and if i played cc would be tempting. Bump...

Thanks for the bump. I think it is a good one too. It seems more open than my BBb and that 5th valve is the opposite of stuffy. It could be a good deal for someone too, because I often consider trades for part of the cost, or even all of the cost for the right tuba or tubas.
Tubas
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Postby Tabor » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:41 am

Bump.
Tubas
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner