Selling All Projects Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Selling All Projects

Postby Gongadin » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:17 pm

I have a number of projects that I am prepared to sell to their next caretaker.
I have one tuba gig only, and for that I really only "need" one tuba - in my case, a sousaphone.
If you have any interest in any of the following, please contact me and I can get you some pictures.
Project #1: A box full of 20K. There's an entire silver plated 20K, manufactured in 1950, sitting in a box. It is complete, save for neck and bits, but is in pieces.
asking $900
Project #2: A Buescher Jumbo. Needs everything. Bell needs to be rolled out, valve section has cracks in the tubing. No neck or bits. Bought this from another TubeNetter, but I doubt I'm going to get around to having this fixed. *SOLD*
asking $700
Project #3: A Henry Gunckel BBb helicon, with a couple of extra branches from a sousaphone. Valve section is there, but the tubing for the valve section is not. Bought from another TubeNetter - see above statement. :)
asking $400
Project #4: A King four valve sousaphone valve section - complete and re-plated by Dan Oberloh. One crook is brass instead of silver. I have a post up on the "Wanted" section looking for a King helicon or Giant with valve issues - if someone answers that ad first, I'll keep the valve section. Got this from another TubeNetter and had hoped to have this grafted to my sousaphone - but my sousaphone (which I also got from another TubeNetter) has had its bugs worked out and is now too nice to mess with! :)
$1500
Project #5: Buescher BBb Raincatcher - needs neck receiver replaced, and then a neck and bits.
$1350
Last edited by Gongadin on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Gongadin
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Selling All Projects

Postby sactubaguy59 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:28 pm

pm sent
1951 #2341 4 valve King with Holton Bell
2006 Miraphone #282
1960 Conn 14k 4 valve Bb Helicon or standard bell option
Heinz 57 Helicon Conn 20k valves; Mammoth body; Miraphone bell
sactubaguy59
bugler
bugler

Re: Selling All Projects

Postby Gongadin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:42 am

Project #2 - Jumbo - SOLD.

Looking for a King BBb Helicon so that I can keep Project #4 - the King 4 Valve Section. Maybe I'll put it on the Henry Gunckel helicon and kill two birds with one mouthpiece. :)
Gongadin
3 valves
3 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner