For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200

Postby dasanchezr » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello!

I am selling a King Bb 2341 lacquered, the bell was repaired and there is some lacquer that is worn off due the use over years. The instrument although is not cosmetically perfect it is in solid condition, it has a good sound, good intonation, and valves work like heaven. I will take trades for York Eb and CC tubas and I will listen if you have an offer.

The price I am selling this one for is $3200 plus shipping, it is located in Boca Raton FL and it comes with a hard case.

Here is a link with the pictures http://s76.photobucket.com/user/dasanchezr20/library/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks,
Daniel
Last edited by dasanchezr on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale lacquer King Bb $3500

Postby The Big Ben » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:30 am

Is the bell rim as screwed up as it looks in the pictures? If it was repaired once, it would be a good idea to spend the money and get that fixed again if you expect $3500 for the horn.
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Postby dasanchezr » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:02 pm

I don't mean to be disrespectful but I am being sincere with what I am selling and I know what I am selling, the bell is completely repaired it is hard to take a picture of a bell that was repaired without making it look bad, if you're interested on buying it I will be happy to clarify any questions you have :) and as I say I am willing to hear any proposal you have.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Postby The Big Ben » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:18 pm

dasanchezr wrote:I don't mean to be disrespectful but I am being sincere with what I am selling and I know what I am selling, the bell is completely repaired it is hard to take a picture of a bell that was repaired without making it look bad, if you're interested on buying it I will be happy to clarify any questions you have :) and as I say I am willing to hear any proposal you have.

Good luck!
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Postby dasanchezr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Bump, open to trades for an F tuba
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale lacquer King Bb $3200

Postby dasanchezr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:24 pm