FT: Sellmansberger Solo #1 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FT: Sellmansberger Solo #1

Postby Ethan M » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Hey all,

I've got an old-style (2 piece) Sellmansberger Solo #1 (American) that I traded for to try out, but I decided to stick with what I was using, so it's time to move this one. No rim is included and I can send pictures if necessary. Right now I'm just looking to trade, but I'll sell it eventually, if I don't get any bites. As for what I want to trade for, I'd be particularly interested in an Olka B1 or other Parker/Sellmansberger combos, but I'll consider other mouthpieces geared toward F tuba as well. I'll need American shank, but let me know what you've got.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Ethan
Last edited by Ethan M on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Re: FT: Sellmansberger Solo #1

Postby Ethan M » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Bump! I'm happy to talk about trading this piece along with some cash for something as well, so if don't hesitate to make an offer.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner