FS: Schiller YCB621 Copy Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Schiller YCB621 Copy

Postby cctubaneeds » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Schiller copy of a YCB621 in almost new condition. $900 USD +shipping from Edmonton.

Pictures
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lkjxd ... KeK1jecUgR

Plays very well in tune
All slides move smooth
Valves 1,2, & 4 move great
Valve cap treads 1,2 & 4 are good
3rd valve works well with oil, needs to be oiled more than the others, and the top valve cap treads are just okay, sometimes bind. I put valve linkage oil on them and they are way better. I have the same problem on the 2nd valve on my Yamaha YBB621, and both are very minor.

email
ray basaraba @ gmail.com
Boosey & Hawkes 782 EEb
Yamaha YBL-830
Yamaha YEP-642S (Not NEO)
cctubaneeds
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Schiller YCB621 Copy

Postby furiousseasons » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:16 am

Hi. Is this still available? Is the price negotiable? And how much to ship to Los Angeles? Thanks
furiousseasons
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner