FS : Mouthpieces (Giddings, Miraphone, RM10) Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS : Mouthpieces (Giddings, Miraphone, RM10)

Postby rudysan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi all,

Here are some mouthpieces I have for sell. Prices are in USD and include shipping to US and Canada. I take Paypal payment. I can send pictures on request by email.

Giddings

Baer MMVI CC Euro shank : 130$ (Very good condition)
Taku Euro shank : 130$ (Excellent condition)
Bora Standard shank : 130$ (Excellent condition)

Miraphone

TU21 : 80$ (Excellent condition)
TU25 Rose Orchestra : SOLD
TU28 Goldplated : 90$ (Excellent condition)
TU42 : 70$ (Very good condition, except the tip on the shank being a tiny bit out of round)

Rudolf Meinl

RM10 Goldplated : 100$ (Excellent condition)

Perentucci (newer models)

PT88 Goldplated : SOLD

Thanks !
Last edited by rudysan on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
rudysan
bugler
bugler

Re: FS : Mouthpieces

Postby mpanza » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:06 pm

do you still have the Miraphone TU 25?
mpanza
lurker
lurker

Re: FS : Mouthpieces

Postby mpanza » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:08 am

I see you also have a PT 88. For the right price I would be happy to buy both the TU 25 and the PT 88. I could send you a check. When the check clears you could mail me the mouthpieces. Will that work for you? Mike
mpanza
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner