For Sale Big Mouth Brass J-764 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

For Sale Big Mouth Brass J-764

Postby BBruce107 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 pm

Hi all, I am looking to sell my Big Mouth Brass J-764 BBb tuba. This is the 6/4 model and has been a huge asset in my playing for the Alma Symphony and my graduate school auditions. The only reason I am selling is that I am looking to switch to a 5/4 size rotary valve CC tuba like a PT-5 or PT-6. This is more to have interest as of right now as I will not be selling until after February 23rd. The horn comes with a Cronhike gig bag. I am located in Alma Michigan until April then Traverse City Michigan in the summer time. My asking price is $4500 which includes shipping via UPS (I have a company that packs tubas very securely and have never had issues with damages). I am willing to take $4000 if an in person exchange happens.

Pictures can be sent on request via email.

Best,
Brandon Bruce
Alma Symphony Orchestra
Brandon Bruce
Alma Symphony Orchestra
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Re: For Sale Big Mouth Brass J-764

Postby Liberty Mo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 pm

Is the brass or silver plate and is it 4 or 5 valves?
"Half of the World is Below Average"
Liberty Mo
3 valves
3 valves

Postby BBruce107 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:18 am

It is lacquer and the 764 is the four valve version of this tuba.
Brandon Bruce
Alma Symphony Orchestra
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Postby BBruce107 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Bump
Brandon Bruce
Alma Symphony Orchestra
BBruce107
3 valves