Weril Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
apurdum
bugler
bugler

Weril Euphonium

Post by apurdum »

I am looking to sell my Weril Euphonium. I purchased this new from Bloke close to 20 years ago. It has really not seen all that much use as I am a tuba player who rarely finds the need to double. It does have a few cosmetic blemishes, but the lacquer is still in very good condition. I will try to upload some pictures when I get a chance. For those of you unfamiliar with the horn, it was made in Brazil and is a copy of the Yamaha 321 with the exception of having a large shank receiver/leadpipe. It plays well, but I have no use for it. Hoping to get around $900 for it including the very nice hardshell case. The horn is located in the Youngstown, Ohio area. Willing to ship at buyers expense.
Miraphone 188CC
Henri Gautier Virtuoso Eb
Weril Euphonium
apurdum
bugler
bugler

Re: Weril Euphonium

Post by apurdum »

Here are some pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/sWkZMlB" target="_blank
Don't be afraid to make me an offer.
Miraphone 188CC